Taylor Lautner on Kristen Stewart's Cheating Scandal

OMG Taylor Lautner has finally broken HIS silence on the whole Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson cheating scandal. We have been waiting MONTHS for Taylor to say something, ANYTHING, about KStew’s affair with Rupert Sanders and now we finally know what the third wheel in Twilight’s most coveted relationship thinks about all this!
Taylor appears in the December issue of Cosmopolitan, the same magazine that probably recommends cheating on your BF to spice things up in the bedrooms, and was asked what HE thought about infidelity.
“To be honest, I’ve never been involved in any of those situations, so I don’t know [if trust can be regained],” says Taylor, “It would be just a guess and a shot in the dark, and I don’t want to give that if I haven’t even been there myself.”
Great answer, just like a politician.

And just in case his answer got away from the matter at hand, i.e. K-Stew’s cheating, the interviewer asked Taylor what he thought of Kristen, to which he says, “Kristen is fantastic at everything she does. I’m always proud of her.”
Taylor thinks a relationship can be saved during a cheating scandal if they’ve been together for long enough.
“If it was a long, serious relationship, I think it’s quite easy to rekindle. I guess it depends on what damage has been done,” he adds.
Just last week, two more (lesser know) Twilight stars leapt to KStews defense.
Two of the guys who play vampires in the flick said, “Honestly, I used to cheat so much it would be very hypocritical for me to pass judgment on Kristen” and also, “Think of how many mistakes you made at 22 years old.”

You have read this article with the title Taylor Lautner on Kristen Stewart's Cheating Scandal. You can bookmark this page URL http://runequestwilderlands.blogspot.com/2013/03/taylor-lautner-on-kristen-stewart.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...