Kim Kardashian: I Don't Care How Much Weight I'm Gaining

Kim Kardashian doesn’t care how much weight she’s gaining. Sureeeeee.
Kim told Extra that the media is criticizing her for her weight gain and she totally doesn’t mind. Hell, she doesn’t even mind if she puts on 60 pounds! Take that cover-of-National-Enquirer!
“There are maybe two or three covers just this week that say I am 200 pounds. I’m like, ‘You are 60 pounds off here’… It wouldn’t even bother me if I gained all the weight. And I have the biggest sweet tooth and I love junk food. Being pregnant, I don’t like any of it," Kim revealed.
So what she’s saying is basically… I can’t believe everyone says I’ve gained 60 pounds, but like I totally don’t care if I do because I’m embracing my body, but anyone who says I’m craving chocolate is a liar and I’m totally healthy, but still, if/when I DO gain more weight, I’m all about it. I’m basically Christina Aguilera at this point and I love my body.
She also says her pregnancy cravings consist of carrots and celery with ranch (see, boring healthy cravings) but is just dying for Khloe to take her through a drive-thru.
“I’m waiting for the moments when someone’s like let’s go to McDonald’s and Taco Bell – that’s not happening for me and I’m kind of sad about it.”
Kim Kardashian wants McDonald’s. Can’t have it. Sad about it.
Oh also, in case you were wondering if Kim and Kanye West are REALLY naming their kid North West, Kim says they haven’t decided on a name.
“I think it would be really cute cause Kanye and I are both K’s…but half the names on our list aren’t K’s…we still have time, whatever feels right…Kanye being the father wants something that’s unique.”
Of course he does.
You have read this article with the title Kim Kardashian: I Don't Care How Much Weight I'm Gaining. You can bookmark this page URL http://runequestwilderlands.blogspot.com/2013/03/kim-kardashian-i-don-care-how-much.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...