Kim Kardashian’s Child’s Name Revealed

 
A few weeks ago, we heard that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were going to name their kid “North West,” because they want to annoy us.
But Kim says that name was NEVER an option, but DOES reveal what her #1 baby name is…
“We have a list, and some of them are K names some of them aren’t,” Kim told Jay Leno on “The Tonight Show” last night, “[North] is not on our list. But you know what name I do like – but it probably won’t be on [our list], because it kinda goes with North – I like Easton. Easton West. I think that’s cute.”
Easton West. Because babies like being named after things on a compass.
So, if Kim has her way, that’s the child’s name, but apparently Kanye isn’t onboard, which is probably why Kim said the name isn’t “on the list.”

Oh also, despite what the tabloids say, Kim does not weigh 200 pounds. She’s gained like Jessica Simpson-weight, but she’s not as Shamu as the gossip world is making her out to be.
“I think it’s a little bully-ish to call a pregnant woman fat,” Kim told Jay, “I mean, what do you expect? I hope I gain weight. I’m a little heavy. There’s just more to love right now. I have the rest of my life to be skinny and to lose weight and I’m not really worrying about it. If I have a craving I’ll go for it.”
Except she doesn’t. Kim had her “first pregnancy craving” yesterday and ate an In-N-Out burger. In California, In-N-Out isn’t “craving” food, it’s just what you eat whenever you don’t want to cook dinner, or when you drive past one, or when you get the munchies after you go out, or well, Californian’s eat In-N-Out on the regular.
Kim also revealed she was super nervous when she told Khloe she was pregnant, because of Khloe’s well-documented “fertility issues” on their reality show.
“I had Kourtney come with me to tell Khloe because I was a little nervous, because I know she really really really wants a baby.”
You have read this article Hollywood with the title Kim Kardashian’s Child’s Name Revealed. You can bookmark this page URL http://runequestwilderlands.blogspot.com/2013/03/kim-kardashians-childs-name-revealed.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...