Brandi Glanville: I’m Not A Sl*t

Brandi Glanville is MANY things: She’s a mom, a housewife, a reality star, she’s vocal about her dislike for LeAnn Rimes, and she wants you to know she had her vagina rejuvenated that one time, but one thing she is NOT is a sl*t!
“I’m not a sl*t. I’m really not. I don’t sleep around. I’m dating all these guys. I’m not sleeping with anyone,” Brandi told OK! Magazine.
Her view on being a sl*t?
“If you sleep with someone I think you should be in a committed relationship with that person.”

So, the opposite of what LeAnn Rimes did? Precisely.
Speaking of, Brandi is still NOT friendly or even frenemies with LeAnn yet.
“She just doesn't have boundaries when it comes to my children. And it upsets me because it was like that even when I was still married to Eddie and they were together she was...tweeting things about them and texting me really horrible things [saying] 'I love the boys. I can't wait to make their lunches...'"
And because we love a cheating scandal as much as the next blog and the Eddie Cibrian/LeAnn Rimes/Brandi Glanville is one of the best, Brandi opens up about Eddie’s long-time wandering eye.
“I always felt like he was cheating, I convinced myself that I was crazy. I kept saying, ‘It’s not happening.’ I didn’t want to leave yet,” Brandi revealed.
For more from Brandi’s super honest interview with OK! Magazine head
You have read this article with the title Brandi Glanville: I’m Not A Sl*t. You can bookmark this page URL http://runequestwilderlands.blogspot.com/2013/03/brandi-glanville-im-not-slt.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...