Lil Wayne: What Really Caused My Seizures

 
Weezy is alive and kicking, thank you very much.
The rapper has opened up about the seizure health scare that landed him in the ICU for a near-week stint. According to the story he’s telling, it was a whole lot of stress and not the contents of his Styrofoam cup that caused the health drama.
For the first time since the incident, Wayne spoke at length about what was going on behind-the-scenes.
“This wasn’t my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh…” he told Power 106 FM. “I have had a bunch of seizures, you just never hear about them.”

Wayne explained that he’s epileptic and prone to seizures, a syndrome he’s been coping with for a long time. Most of the time, he said, the press doesn’t hear about it because his staff is trained in how to respond, keeping the situation under control.
“This time it got real bad ’cause I had three of them in a row and on the third one, my heart rate went down to like 30 percent,” he said. “Basically, I could’ve died, so that is why it was so serious.”
It has been reported that a sizzurp binge is the culprit for the seizure flare up, but Wayne is singing a different tune.
“The reason being for the seizures is just plain stress, no rest, overworking myself,” he said. “That’s just typical me though.”
Listen to Weezy’s full interview below. The seizure chat begins eight minutes in
You have read this article Hollywood with the title Lil Wayne: What Really Caused My Seizures. You can bookmark this page URL http://runequestwilderlands.blogspot.com/2013/03/lil-wayne-what-really-caused-my-seizures.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...