Chris Brown Promises to Earn Rihanna’s Trust Back

It’s been a rocky road for Chris Brown as he tries to pull his way out of the public a$$holery pit that he finds himself in today. And Rihanna isn’t letting him off easy, either.
The “Stay” singer has gone on the record already, saying that Breezy is still on RiRi probation following their post-beat down makeup. And, according to new statements from Brown, he’s definitely feeling the burn.
“There's still a lot for me to prove. I have a lot of goals and ambition. I'm going to be better in the future,” Brown told USA Today.
“We're good. We're taking it one day at a time,” he added. “She's a wonderful girl. She's beautiful. She's on tour and our schedules don't allow us to be as close as we want to be. But everything is good. She will be on my album.''
This arrives on the same day that Brown appeared on an episode of “On Air With Ryan Seacrest,” where he relayed a similar message that he still has a long, long way to go on the forgiveness trail and that people are going to have their opinions about him regardless.

Of course, this supposed reformed spiel might just be the result of closed-door lectures that Brown's been getting from Rihanna over the past few months.
“I wanted him to know what it felt like to lose me. To feel the consequences of that... But I got real with myself, and I just couldn't bury the way I felt,” she previously told Rolling Stone in a cover interview. “I decided it was more important for me to be happy, and I wasn't going to let anybody's opinion get in the way of that. Even if it's a mistake, it's my mistake. After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I'd rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it.”
You have read this article Hollywood with the title Chris Brown Promises to Earn Rihanna’s Trust Back. You can bookmark this page URL http://runequestwilderlands.blogspot.com/2013/03/chris-brown-promises-to-earn-rihannas.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...