Ashley Greene: Twilight Fame Has 'Ruined' Me

A cushy job can really bring a girl down… Well not really.

In a new interview, Ashley Greene, the lady that has been known as Alice Cullen for the past four years, is revealing that the success of the Twilight franchise has tarnished some of the values that she grew up on.

Ashley’s revelation came in the November issue of Marie Claire, where she said that, because of the movie, flying internationally had become a normal thing.

“Twilight has ruined me. When this is all over, flying internationally is going to be very hard for me," Ashley said. "It is just not worth it to buy a first class ticket, because of the cost."

The actress’ economical tendencies date back to he father’s teachings.

“I'm lucky because my dad taught me to be frugal and save,” she said. “And that's important because I want to know that I don't have to take an acting job for two or three years if I don't want to.”

But even with her ability to be selective with roles now, the actress has managed to keep busy with CBGB in addition to the final Twilight installment on the horizon.

She stays grounded through all the excitement with a strong support base in the off hours.

“I think having a solid foundation and a solid friend and family base is very important for me because they kind of keep me down to earth, at least I hope so!” she previously told Hollyscoop. “And they kind of reality check me sometimes.”
Over the course of the four films Ashley has enjoyed seeing Alice’s character through her arch from goodie girl to problem child.

“In the beginning you just saw the very positive, perky, you know optimistic side of Alice,” she said. “And then in this one I think it’s very interesting you’ve never really seen Alice this distraught and had kind of this inner turmoil and not really knowing what to do.”

Alice’s Marie Claire article hits stands October 23. Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 opens in theaters November 16.

You have read this article with the title Ashley Greene: Twilight Fame Has 'Ruined' Me . You can bookmark this page URL http://runequestwilderlands.blogspot.com/2013/03/ashley-greene-twilight-fame-has-me.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...