Khloe Kardashian Says She Loves Kim’s Maternity Looks

 

Khloe stuck up for her big sis’s pregnancy looks, and told HollywodLife.com she wants everyone to be nice to Kim! What a sweet sister!

Reality star Khloe Kardashian, 28, attended the McDonald’s Premium McWrap party at Paramount Studios in Los Angeles on Mar 28 and was asked about her sister Kim Kardashian’s, 32, maternity attire. Khloe jumped to full-fledged sister mode and defended Kim!

” I love it,” Khloe told HollywoodLife.com about Kim’s pregnancy looks. “I love that she’s showing and she’s you know, that’s like how she gets to dress up the bump and have fun with it. So everyone be nice to her! She’s pregnant!”

Kim Speaks Out Against Haters

Khloe isn’t the only one that is asking the world to stop hating on her big sis. Kim recently spoke out about it herself! She told Jay Leno, 62, on The Tonight Show of Mar 28 that people are mean to her.
“I think it’s kind of mean just all the comments that I see, whether it’s, ‘she’s wearing heels!’ That makes me feel good and sexy at least being heavier so if that makes me feel good my baby will feel good,” Kim said during Tonight Show her interview.

Khloe & Kim: Sisterly Love

Sisters have to stick together and no one knows that better than the Kardashians. Being in the spotlight brings both the fans and the haters, but at least Kim knows she can always count on her little sister Khloe to have her back! Although having a loving family is wonderful, Kim is strong and has no problem standing up for herself.
“For any concern that my clothes are too tight, I have so many pieces custom fit for my growing body!” Kim wrote on her blog on Mar 25. “They make pregnancy Spanx which are tight. So this theory sounds ridiculous! I feel my best when I am in heels and chic clothes! Happy mommy, happy baby!”
What do YOU think HollyMoms? Should people keep their comments about Kim to themselves?
You have read this article Hollywood with the title Khloe Kardashian Says She Loves Kim’s Maternity Looks. You can bookmark this page URL http://runequestwilderlands.blogspot.com/2013/03/khloe-kardashian-says-she-loves-kims.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...