Kendall Jenner: Stop Making Fun of My Weight

Don’t call Kim Kardashian fat, but don’t call Kendall Jenner skinny either. It’s all bad, you guys!
When the blogosphere isn’t commenting on Kim K’s supposed “60 pound” baby bump, they are criticizing Kendall Jenner for having spaghetti arms.
Ohh, it’s a constant uphill battle being a Kardashian, so harrrdddd!
Kendall covers Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, and looks flawless while doing so FYI, but tells them, “I’m constantly criticized for being too skinny.”
What do you want America? Kim K’s too big, but Kendall’s too skinny?! What size do you like? Kourtney Kardashian? Oh, Kourtney is the right size? Geez.

“I’m trying to gain weight,” says Kendall, “but my body won’t let it happen. What people don’t understand is that calling someone too skinny is the same as calling someone too fat, it’s not a nice feeling.”
Step off America. She’s only 17 and she’s a supermodel, what have you done!? Yeah, that’s right, get back to writing hate comments on YouTube videos!
Also, Kendall has always been known as “the shy one” in the Kardashian klan, for whatever reason.
“It’s true,” says Kendall, “I used to be so shy. I used to never talk, just sit back and do my thing. I was never bullied though, and it was never like it was something that needed to be ‘fixed,’ like being shy is a bad thing.”
The GORGI Kendall said it was actually her little sister Kylie Jenner who got her to come out of her shell and not her sister Khloe, which is who we assumed forced her out of the shyness closet.
“My little sister would always be the one to bring me out of my little phase because she was so outgoing and like, crazy. I wanted to be like her and looked up to my little sister. She helped me come out more.
You have read this article Hollywood with the title Kendall Jenner: Stop Making Fun of My Weight. You can bookmark this page URL http://runequestwilderlands.blogspot.com/2013/03/kendall-jenner-stop-making-fun-of-my.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...