Justin Bieber Spotted At Selena Gomez's House


Justin Bieber was spotted driving up to Selena Gomez' house yesterday. O. M. G.
The same Selena who dissed him on national TV the other week!
Bieber’s giant Mercedes party van that he sometimes charters when he doesn’t want to drive, was spotted arriving at Selena’s house yesterday.
The van was parked outside for only an hour and then Bieber emerged and left. Later, Selena exited separately and also left the house.
Selena and Justin don’t live very far from one another, but we were under the impression that these two can’t stand each other? Selena’s TV diss and that dance video she made called “your ex boyfriend is a douchebag” seemed like she was sending a pretty clear message: That she is OVER the Biebs.
Hmm…what were they talking about?
Justin: Selena, take me back! I’m falling apart without you!
Selena: You are the worst, have you seen "Spring Breakers?" I’m in movies with James Franco now, I don’t need you.
Justin: But Selena! I just spit on a dude! I forgot how to wear shirts! I don’t know what I’m doing anymore!
Selena: Good-bye Justin. Vanessa Hudgens is coming over now and we’re going to film a video of us dancing. Good-bye.
Justin Bieber has clearly lost his mind as of late: spitting on neighbors and terrorizing his gated community in his car. Maybe Bieber needed to go to Selena for advice. After all, his bizarre and bratty behavior only started when he and Selena broke up.
Bieber is also contemplating taking a break from celebrity (thank God) and told US Weekly, “I’m thinking about my next album, next tour. Or maybe I’ll take a break. I’m figuring it out. Isn’t that what you’re supposed to do at 19?”
Yes, Bieber. Stop being famous, the world needs less of you right now. WE need a break from you.
You have read this article with the title Justin Bieber Spotted At Selena Gomez's House. You can bookmark this page URL http://runequestwilderlands.blogspot.com/2013/03/justin-bieber-spotted-at-selena-gomez.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...