Chris Brown ‘Eternally Grateful’ for Rihanna

It’s the return of everyone’s favorite, supposedly reformed idiot.
In preparation for his upcoming album, X, Chris Brown made an appearance during an episode of “On Air With Ryan Seacrest.” During the 12-minute conversation, Breezy opened up about his relationship with Rihanna.
Before getting back with Rihanna, Brown admitted that he “didn’t know” if the “Stay” singer was going to forgive him for physically abusing her during the pre-Grammys incident in 2009.
In-between side conversations about the meaning of “X” and pleas for sympathy relating to his recent fiery exchange with a valet attendant, Brown explained that he isn’t living in the past.
“I just tried my best to be the best man I could be over the years and just show her how remorseful and sorry I was for the incident,” he said. “That time was probably the worst part of my life.”

He said of Rihanna: “She’s a wonderful person I’m eternally grateful and thankful... It’s still like we’re kids. I try not to be too grown and be like, ‘Lets have candlelight dinner every night.’ I try to make sure everything is fun. It has to be fun and it has to be genuine.”
Not that he expects you to buy into any of this pity party as real deal remorse, which perhaps, you shouldn’t.
“People are entitled to their opinions. I can’t go around blaming,” he said, later adding, “I could put that on my age but that would just be making an excuse. I think for me that at age 18, 19 I was capable of writing and producing songs, so I’m also capable of making the right choices.”
Listen to Breezy's interview below:
You have read this article with the title Chris Brown ‘Eternally Grateful’ for Rihanna. You can bookmark this page URL http://runequestwilderlands.blogspot.com/2013/03/chris-brown-eternally-grateful-for.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...