Emma Stone Addresses Andrew Garfield Cheating Rumors

Nothing is coming between Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield. Not even a hacker with a superficial knowledge of popular culture and a casual hobby of sparking breakup rumors.

In news that didn't at all stop you from going about your day, Emma and Andrew were supposedly on the rocks? Yes, allegedly so.

Let's recap real quick…

It all started when Emma put this mysterious string of letters (words?) into the Twittersphere: "nodder nad islasehne tsintgi ni a erte."

Now, to me and you, this looks like nothing more than Emma having her Twitter screen open the moment her cat decided to leap across her laptop keyboard.

But, to someone with way too much free time on their hands, the cryptic tweet was discovered to be an anagram for "Andrew and Shailene sitting in a tree."

Ultimately, to everyone who likes some splashy gossip, this then ignited a rumor that Starfield have jumped ship. Emma and Andrew were going to split and all because he cheated with their mutual The Amazing Spider-Man 2 co-star Shailene Woodley.


Emma took to Ryan Seacrest's morning show to clear the airwaves. "I'm glad you asked me about this [strange tweet], I have never tweeted, my friend," she told Ryan. "I've tweeted one time to Seth MacFarlane, I said, 'Me too, oh boy.' And then I've been hacked ever since, and they've locked me out of my Twitter so I can't access it because they changed my email and my password, so we are trying to figure out how to delete it."

Hear that? It was all the doings of a crafty hacker, Shailene is one of Emma's "favorite human beings on the planet," also she and her boyfriend are just fine.

All I can say about this news is: OVER FED NEW RARE MADMAN

(That's my own anagram for ANDREW AND EMMA FOREVER.)

If these rumors swirling around their relationship is news to you, join the Emma Stone Club because it was also the first time she heard it too.

"I heard there was a rich history of other things I've tweeted and deleted," Emma said. "I didn't know about any of this happening because I don't go on Twitter. I just had a verified account, but now I want to get rid of it because it looks like I'm doing that, which is totally fair, but it's not me."
You have read this article with the title Emma Stone Addresses Andrew Garfield Cheating Rumors. You can bookmark this page URL http://runequestwilderlands.blogspot.com/2013/03/emma-stone-addresses-andrew-garfield.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...