Selena Gomez Parties With Bieber's VS Model Fling

he Victoria’s Secret model, Barbara Palvin, who reportedly flirted with Justin Bieber has come face-to-face with Selena Gomez!
Egad! Gasp! Oh my drama!
Selena and Barbara were both partying at the same Golden Globes after-party on Sunday night and apparently stumbled into a very serious conversation just one day after Barbara told Celebuzz that all the Justin Bieber drama is Selena’s fault.
I wonder what they were talking about?
Selena: So you’re the model who ruined my life!?
Barbara: I swear I didn’t do anything with your boyfriend!
Selena: You can’t tell from my chronically cherubic face, but I really don’t like you! You're really pretty! But I don't like you!
In one photo, the girls seem to be caught up in a less-than-friendly convo, but then the girls were caught by a roaming photographer and like the pros that they are, snapped into a cute kissy-face photo.
So many questions! So little answers!
Back in 2012, Selena retweeted a photo of Justin and Barbara about to attend a performance of “The Lion King” in NY and only captioned the photo “…”
This was the first sign that there was trouble in paradise for the couple.
Barbara has adamantly denied ever being anything more than a fan-turned-friend of Justin’s, but I mean, c’mon, she’s a Victoria’s Secret model…let’s be real.

You have read this article with the title Selena Gomez Parties With Bieber's VS Model Fling. You can bookmark this page URL http://runequestwilderlands.blogspot.com/2013/03/selena-gomez-parties-with-bieber-vs.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...