Katherine Webb Poses in Lingerie, Reflects on "Ugly Duckling" Status

Men around the country have already ogled Katherine Webb bikini pictures.

So the gorgeous brunette has gone ahead and given them the next best thing in the latest issue of Vanity Fair: Katherine Webb lingerie pictures!

Watch for that drool and stare away now, fellas:

Webb - who stars on ABC's upcoming Splash, a diving-based reality competition and who is famous for dating Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron while being really hot - says she turned very few hears as a teenager.

"It’s kind of ironic that I’m in this position that I’m in now, because I grew up as the ugly duckling," she tells the magazine.

"I was always the tallest girl in my class, and it made me have really bad posture because I wanted to seem shorter than I really was. It really reflected how I felt about myself. I spent most of my youth in school feeling really insecure about the way I looked because I was different."

It also sounds like Katherine is someone who would support Toddlers & Tiaras. At least based on her own experience in that industry.

"Modeling and pageants help me overcome feeling insecure about the way that I look and my height. For me to go from feeling like I was the ugly duckling to winning Miss Alabama U.S.A., and going on to Miss U.S.A. and taking pictures for Sports Illustrated and being labeled as one of the most beautiful women...

"I love sharing that with girls who are in my position at that age and kind of coaching them."

Speaking of coaching, we can think of a few positions we'd like to see Webb in.


You have read this article with the title Katherine Webb Poses in Lingerie, Reflects on "Ugly Duckling" Status . You can bookmark this page URL http://runequestwilderlands.blogspot.com/2013/03/katherine-webb-poses-in-lingerie.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...