Prince Harry on Becoming the Royal Uncle

The royal party boy has resurfaced to talk. But, not about Vegas. About his niece or nephew to be!
Understandably, Prince Harry has been a tad M.I.A. since he started his military tour in September, just weeks after his naked Vegas romp. Now he’s back for an update about what’s new in his life.
From Afghanistan, the prince spoke candidly about Prince William and Kate MIddleton. The conversation was relayed by People magazine.
“Obviously I'm thrilled for both of them,” he said. “It's about time."
Since the royal couple is on lockdown these days, Harry did us a solid on some inside info about what’s going on.
“I spoke to my brother and her, and they're both very well and both very happy obviously,” he said. “I think it's very unfair that they were forced to publicize it when they were, but that's just the media for you.”
The interview was actually recorded 10 days after it was officially announced that Kate was with child. His remarks were kept confidential until now for security reasons.
“I literally am very, very happy for them,” he said, “but I just only hope that she and him – but mainly Catherine – hopefully that she gets the necessary protection to allow her as a mother-to-be to enjoy the privacy that that comes with. I seriously hope that's going to be able to happen.”
Harry was questioned on whether he was inspired by his brother to find a wife and settle down. And, while he does feel he let both himself and his family down with the Vegas shenanigans, he won’t be hanging up his drinking boots anytime soon.
“I don't think you can ever be urged to settle down,” he said. “If you find the right person and everything feels right, then it takes time, especially for myself and my brother.”

You have read this article with the title Prince Harry on Becoming the Royal Uncle. You can bookmark this page URL http://runequestwilderlands.blogspot.com/2013/03/prince-harry-on-becoming-royal-uncle.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...