That Awkward Moment When Rihanna Met Karrueche

Chris Brown gave us an unwanted insider's glimpse into the love triangle that feels more like a federal prison: himself, Rihanna, and Karrueche Tran.

The R&B singer, who's like super, duper sorry about everything he's ever done because he said so on April Fool's Day so believe him, recalls the time his then current girlfriend Karrueche met his now current girlfriend Rihanna for the first time.

Chris and Rihanna were working on their estranged relationship at the time when he brought Karrueche with him to a yacht party on the southern French coast last summer. Initially, he thought the whole introduction would erupt into a huge scene right out of "Shameless," but in actuality it ended up being more awkward than a "Girls" episode.

“One time I was overseas…in Cannes…I had a girlfriend [Karrueche], but I was still talking to Rihanna…[There was] a party on this big boat and my girl was there, and maybe 15 minutes later, Rihanna showed up," Chris said.


"But I’m on the boat like, ‘Oh, sh*t, what am I gonna do right now?’ But you know what? They were cool. They spoke to each other and I was like, ‘Woah’. I was just like, ‘Please, please, please [don't start a scene]’," Chris remembers, expecting the worst, which makes sense since anytime he finds himself in a less favorable situation, his gut reaction is to get violent.

Not the case for Rihanna and Karrueche since they themselves are people and not stars on "Basketball Wives." Chris was (uncharacteristically) really grateful about that, concluding, "Honestly that was the first time I can say I knew they loved me because they were classy.”

Well, that makes at least two people who do.

You have read this article Hollywood with the title That Awkward Moment When Rihanna Met Karrueche. You can bookmark this page URL http://runequestwilderlands.blogspot.com/2013/04/that-awkward-moment-when-rihanna-met.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...