JWoww: I’m Getting Married By Elvis

 Jenni “JWoww” Farley admits that she might have bitten off more than she can chew when it comes to planning her “big day.”
Lucky for her, there’s a fallback plan that involves doing what the “Jersey Shore” cast does best: getting wasted and making poor decisions. Specifically, she is casually contemplating getting married by Elvis in Vegas.
 During a conversation with MTV News, the reality star opened up about her wedding plans with longtime boyfriend and recent fiancé Roger Matthews.
“I got my guest list up to 500 [people] and I was done after that. I was like, ‘I'm good. I don't want this. It's giving me a migraine,’” she said. “I feel like I'm gonna end up going to Vegas getting really sh*tfaced and getting married by Elvis."
To an average, levelheaded individual, a 500-person guest list seems a bit extreme and exaggerated, but it’s actually the same exact thing she told us earlier this year.
That’s a whole lotta mouths to feed…
Jenni admitted that planning has been “a headache” mainly due to situations beyond her control.
“Since [Hurricane] Sandy, me and Roger put the whole wedding on hold,” she said. “We're waiting for a lot of Jersey locations to be open.”
As nice as it would be for her to get married at home, a Vegas “Shore” wedding just sounds way cooler. Especially if we get to see it on “Snooki & JWoww.”
You have read this article Hollywood with the title JWoww: I’m Getting Married By Elvis. You can bookmark this page URL http://runequestwilderlands.blogspot.com/2013/04/jwoww-im-getting-married-by-elvis.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...